I love to write. It's my favorite thing to do.
But recently I've discovered there's more than one way to write. I can write when I talk, or take pictures, or when I daydream. For all intents and purposes, though, let's keep this literal (see some writing examples below). For all the other stuff, continue to explore this little corner of the web* I call mine** (*I'd like to hope the internet has corners / **I'd like to hope this one is mine).
Click on headline to view full story:
- Hollie Belton: Art Director/Compulsive Sharer
- Leo Q+A: Charley Wickman
- Leo Q+A: Josh Raper
- Leo Q+A: Daniel Spadaro
- Leo Q+A: Sarah Tynan
- The Farmhouse Podcast: Dan Roam
- The Farmhouse Podcast: Zach Kaplan
- Facebook Woes (written for The Everygirl, named by Forbes as a top site for millennial women)
- Coffee Talk: Cultivating Healthy Relationships with Women (The Everygirl)
- Coffee Talk: What You Love About Where You Live (The Everygirl)
- Coffee Talk: You Know He's Not the One, But... (The Everygirl)
- Home Tour: Jessie Epley Short (The Everygirl)